Designer slim lace A line wedding dress has a body-hugging sweetheart bodice with exquisitely placed heirloom lace applique and tiered layers of Silk Organza and Alencon lace on the skirt. I loved this dress, the sweetheart neckline is really flattering and the lace on the bodice and in the skirt is just beautiful. The skirt sort of flutters and catches the light when you walk. The simple A line shape means that it’s a lot easier to walk in than some of the mermaid dresses I tried on (the style I thought I would buy originally). The bodice is all boned and there is an internal bra strap so you don’t need a bra. The corset lacing also allows for a good fit even if your weight fluctuates (I lost quite a bit in the lead up) and it wasn’t as bad to do up as I thought it would be — my sister did it on the day with no training or practice.
- Alterations: My seamstress put in some extra boning around the hips so that the bodice sits flat over the hips. She also put in a bustle for dancing (it's a small crystal on the back that you can hook a loop over). Dress hasn't been shortened - I'm 5'6" (169 cm) and I wore 3 1/4" (9cm) heels and it skimmed perfectly over my shoes without being too short. I changed into flats for the reception and it was okay but I would have shortened if I was going to wear flats all day.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned and preserved. There is some wear on the lace at the very bottom where it's touched the floor -- it's made a little bit of the lace a bit fluffy but is not really noticeable since it is right at the bottom and lost in the layers.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Brisbane, OT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.