Gently used wedding dress from my July 2014 wedding. A steal for the girl who wants romantic Alecon lace, real breathable silk, and great curves – at a great price!
Ivory vintage embroidered Alencon lace over Silk Satin Organza. Strapless sweetheart neckline with gorgeous “eyelash” lace.
Beautiful scalloped lace hem and train.
Zipper back with covered buttons over the zipper.
Great structure and support with internal corset with bra cups.
Fits a 34C bust, 27-28 inch waist.
I changed into a separate dress for the reception, so no stains on the dress, just some dirt/sand on the bottom from taking photos outside and at a beach – I did photos prior to the ceremony – and trust me, nobody was paying attention to the bottom of the dress!
- Alterations: Hemmed for 5 foot 6 inches + 3 inch heels and has a 1 point bustle. I bought this in Like-New condition from the original owner. I believe she did have it let out a bit, it fits a 34-36C bust, 27-28 inch waist. I did not have to do any further alterations to the dress.
- Preservation Method: The wedding was only a few weeks ago and the gown has not been dry-cleaned yet. I do plan to do so, or as an alternative, I am willing to drop the price by $150 to take it as is.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.