This dress is absolutly beautiful, the pictures don’t do it justice! It is a short, lace dress that has beading all over. There is a long shirt that is detachable also and that has a long train on it. There is a sash too that ties in a bow in the back. It has a sweetheart neckline and the detachable skirt is a ballgown type, but it isn’t a big “poofy” ballgown. The short dress is the prefect length for dancing and sitting, its not too short or too long. Everyone still tells me that it is their favorite dress they have ever seen at a wedding, its so beautiful and flattering! Message me for more pictures or with questions!
- Alterations: This dress has a size 10 on the tag, but it was altered to a size 8. I usually wear a 6/7 in women's clothing so it has a street size of a 6. There are also bra cups added to the bust of the dress and the front of the skirt was hemmed a couple of inches.
- Preservation Method: It was professionally cleaned and preserved in a box right after the wedding last August.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.