Selling a gorgeous Martina Liana 2012-2013 Collection, Ivory, Size 6. It is a sheath style lace wedding gown, with sweetheart neckline, and Swarovski Crystal beading throughout. Zipper back with buttons. Ribbon sash sold separately. I paid $3500 for the gown plus $495 for dry cleaning all at the Wedding Atelier in the Flatiron District, New York City. I am asking $1,995 (more than 50% off).
This dress brought me good luck and a smile lit across my face as I wore it on my wedding day two weeks ago. I hope that it brings as much joy and good luck to its next owner. Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.
- Alterations: Some alterations - taken in - were made to the bodice as well as cups inserted. This dress is very comfortable and has a natural fit, without a corset. The length has not been altered - I am 5'6" and I wore 4.5" heels and the gown barely swept the floors.
- Preservation Method: I had the dress professional dry cleaned one day later using the services at the Wedding Atelier, one of Manhattan's top bridal boutiques in NYC (also where I purchased the gown, www.weddingatelier.com).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.