This gorgeous strapless couture mermaid wedding gown features a scalloped sweetheart neckline with a dropped waist. The gown has a built-in corset, hand-embroidered bodice and a chapel train in silk chiffon and silk organza.
This gown is exclusive to Kleinfeld Bridal in New York City, where I purchased it in brand new condition. The gown was never worn. The gown has been discontinued by Mark Zunino for Kleinfeld, so this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get this gown in new, unworn and original condition.
Mark Zunino has been a couture designer for A-list celebs in Hollywood, and this gown is from his Fall 2013 Bridal Collection for Kleinfeld. Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, Demi Moore, Gwyneth Paltrow, Courtney Cox and Brooke Burke are just some of the celebrities that have recently worn the Mark Zunino label. Real Housewife of Orange County, Tamra Barney, wore a Mark Zanino Haute Couture custom made gown in her June 2013 wedding.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: New, never worn and in original condition. No alterations have been made.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Chiffon, Organza, Silk
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Corset, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Open Back, Ruffles
- Preservation Method: Gown is new and kept inside the original dress bag from Kleinfeld Bridal in New York City.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.