This amazing Mark Zunino gown, made exclusively for Kleinfelds, was worn at my January 2014 Aruban beach wedding.
I purchased this gown at Kleinfelds in NYC, and had the wonderful opportunity to meet with Mark Zunino many times. I tried on the dress for the first time with him and he personally came in to help with my final fitting. This dress truly has Mark Zunino’s touch all over it.
The body is made with several layers of ruched off-white taffeta and has a custom built in corset (a Mark Zunino trademark).
It has a peek-a-boo flower and Swarovski crystal detail on the bust, corset waist, and flowers and Swarovski crystals that gradually trickle down the skirt into the train.
It is a strapless dress with a mermaid bottom.
I am a street size 2 / 4 and the dress is a size 4.
I am 5’3″ and wore 3″ Kate Spade heels with the gown.
I had a seamless bustle with hidden buttons and locator tabs put underneath the material by Kleinfelds to make it very easy to perfectly bustle
The dress was worn outdoors on the Aruban beach for a 4 hour reception and was then professionally cleaned, preserved, and restored by Kleinfelds.
This dress is absolutely AMAZING on and compliments the figure very well.
Mark Zunino’s impeccable attention to detail has made this dress one-of-a-kind. The personal attention I received from Mark is unbelievable and it is my hope that this dress will make it into the hands of a bride who can experience the same amazing feeling I had when I wore this dress on my wedding day.
I have all the original paperwork and several photos of my fittings with Mark if you are interested.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 32.5
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 36.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: Minimal Alterations: A seamless bustle with hidden buttons and locator tabs put underneath the material by Kleinfelds to make it very easy to perfectly bustle. Dress was shortened in the front to accommodate my 5’6” height with heels.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Chiffon
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Beach, Corset, Floral, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: It has been cleaned, restored, and preserved in an exclusive box by Kleinfelds, with instructions and white gloves to handle the dress. A bag of additional flowers and crystals is included for any sudden emergency repairs to dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Elmwood Park, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.