Ivory, mermaid Mark Zunino for Kleinfled’s dress from his 2013 colletion. made with over 200 yards of finest italian silk organza, with chapel length train and very comfortable corset lining. The one shoulder strap can be cut or tucked into the bodice to trasform the dress into simple sweetheart, but I love the one shoulder. Doesn’t have a spot on it. Worn once ;)
I live in Bronxville, NY, right outside of NYC. I’d be happy to schedule a fitting if you’d like to try it on before purchase. I also have a ton of personal pictures if you’d like to see different views of the dress.
- Alterations: Hem was shortened from original length. I am 5'5 and was wearing 4 inch heels. Cups were added, but not sewn into the dress under fabric, so they can be cut right out. No alterations to the bodice. Buttons for a bustle was also added.
- Preservation Method: Dress was dry cleaned and doesn't have a spot on it. Pristine condition
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.