This beautiful ball gown, exlcusive to Kleinfeld in NYC, is varying shades of blush from light to deep, in silk chiffon and silk organza. It has a chapel train with a french bustle, and although it is described as a natural waist, it is slightly lower. It was recently worn by Kara Keough of Real Housewives at her wedding to NFL player Kyle Bosworth!
It is incredibly well made with intricate pickups and layers. While it is heavy, it was actually quite comforatble to wear and easy to dance in.
My husband and I got married at The Foundry in Long Island City, New York (a raw, alternative venue) and it was the absolute perfect gown. It would be a great gown for a hotel, museum, mansion, winery, or outdoor wedding. It’s very unique, and because it is exclusive to kleinfeld you won’t see it on many brides. I was the first to ever purchase it and when I picked it up in September, I was told only one other bride had purchased it. So this is a pretty amazing chance to get a unique, hard to find designer gown at half the price!
If you are looking for a romantic, storybook, high couture gown, this is it! I received SO many compliments on the gown, and I loved wearing it.
- Alterations: The gown has sewn in cups (no need for a bra!) and a french bustle (it is currently bustled). It was taken in a little at the bust in order to fit my body more snugly, and hemmed, but otherwise not many alterations. I wear a size 4-6 normally, and the designer runs small, hence the size 8 on the label. The belt pictured in the photos is not included, however the belt it came with (silver sequins pictured in stock photos) will be included for reattachment.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned and is stored in garment bag in a smoke free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.