I purchased the dress at Mary Linn’s Couture Bridal in Santa Barbara, California, where we were married. I love this dress. I wanted something classic, timeless, not so form-fitting that I couldn’t walk (or dance! or eat all I wanted!), but enough that I looked feminine. I usually have such a difficult time with strapless dresses because… well, let’s just say I don’t have enough “oomph” to hold them up… but this one fit like a glove and I never had to tug or pull a single time. Perfect for the no-fuss, no-muss bride.
- Alterations: I bought the dress off the floor in a size 12, and had it altered to a size 4. I also had the bottom tailored to my height - 5'7" - and I wore flat shoes with absolutely no heel.
- Preservation Method: Dress was cleaned professionally after the wedding, and was stored in its original dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Missoula, MT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.