I bought this dress at Bridal Galleria in San Francisco in November 2012. It was made and ready for my first fitting in July 2013. Our wedding was in September 2013.
I went to the store thinking I wanted the Mila and tried on a handful of Monique Lhullier dresses. When I put this one on I saw my four bridesmaids light up and say, “this is the one!” and I was so glad because I knew it was the one as well. It’s exquisite and so flattering! Soft white lace over a “cappuccino” satin lining. Scalloped v-neck and v-back. The train is beautiful and dress looks just as gorgeous bustled.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 35 inches
- Waist: 26.5 inches
- Hips: 36.5 inches
- Height with Shoes: 5 feet 8 inches
- Alterations: Absolutely no damage, no stains. It is, for all intents and purposes a brand new dress because of how gently it was worn and the lengths as which it was cleaned and preserved. You won't find a single snag or piece of dust in the lace. The hem was taken up a bit, and the extra length was saved and also preserved (it will be included in the dress purchase). There were no alterations done from the waist down. The chest and rib cage was taken in quite a bit, so if you're like me and are somewhat pear shaped but petite overall, this dress will fit you perfectly as is. If not, the dress can be taken out easily.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Satin
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Classic, Vintage
- Preservation Method: I splurged on the cleaning and preservation. I paid over $800 to Peninou French Laundry & Cleaners (saved receipt) in San Francisco to clean, press and preserve the dress to a like-new condition. You can read about their process here: http://peninou.com/bridal/postwedding.shtml
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.