This gown is from the Anne Barge Spring 2014 collection. Fitted and flared gown with Sabrina neckline and low V-back of pearl Alencon lace lined in pearl silk charmeuse, accented by self tie overskirt of layered tulle and Alencon lace. Purchased from Guffy’s Bridal in Atlanta ahead of season for a small Oahu wedding Dec 2013. It saw 8 hours of wear, one beach, one sunset.
Please contact me for photos if desired, site does not allow for adequate photos. I will ship in Continental US at my expense, payment through PayPal.
- Alterations: Alterations were completed by L'Ezu in Los Angeles, which included only minor alterations to the sleeves and lining, so that the straps were not apparent. The front length was hemmed to a height of 5'3" + 3.5" heels. The back length was not altered. Essentially, it is like new but post-alterations, worn once and subsequently dry cleaned. It has not been ripped, torn, stained, or otherwise damaged in any way.
- Preservation Method: It has been hanging for 4 months in its original dress bag in my home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Santa Monica, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.