My mom wore this dress to our outdoor wedding in October. Wore very well and was beautiful in the sunlight.
Reminiscent of both ancient Greece and old Hollywood, Quillaree’s one-shoulder frock gets a touch of polish with a structured belt at its waist and soft pleats for its skirt. Interior bust cups, removable belt. Side zip closure. Silk; acetate lining. Dry clean. Imported.
Falls 26” from natural waist
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 8
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: none
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: One Shoulder
- Style: Belt/Sash, Bohemian, Open Back, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: dry-cleaned after worn
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Kent, OH
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.