This Marchesa stunner is from their Fall 2010 bridal collection. It is not in production anymore, as I purchased the last dress which was in inventory. I would stop at nothing until I found it! It’s a head-turning, jaw-dropping gown that every single guest at my wedding gushed over. For the bride that truly wants to make an impact.
Fun fact – the famous blogger, Man Repeller, wore this dress for her wedding.
*I have many more images available upon request.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Dress was taken in thoughout bodice, and boning was added for the chest, so no undergarments are needed. Length was taken up to accomodate my 5'4" height with 3.5 inch heals. Train has a french bustle which is very easy to follow as the ties are numbered.
- Color: Ivory, White
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Embellishment, Tulle
- Neckline: One Shoulder
- Style: Applique, Bohemian, Glamorous, Modern, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned. Wedding was 10/20/12.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.