I bought this STUNNING mother of pearl beaded wedding dress from an amazing bride in Westchester, NY. She wore it for her January 2014 wedding and I will wear it for my August 29, 2015 wedding. The dress is in pristine condition, her seamstress mother had repaired loose beads and such after their wedding and she had it professionally cleaned, as I intend to do after I wear it. This dress is an absolute SHOWSTOPPER and really shows off your figure. It’s elegant yet sexy– a perfect blend. The horse hair underlay make it light and comfortable, something you wouldn’t expect from a beaded gown. The dress is ivory and looks great on a light skin tone! (Though I’ve also seen photos of it on tanned girls which also looks incredible…) Here’s your chance to wear a $8000 dress for a fraction of the price! Price and date of sale are negotiable. :)
- Alterations: There have been cups added, as well as a bustle. Otherwise, there have been no other alterations.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned and is stored in its original garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.