Manuel Mota, Sandalo by Pronovias. Only worn once in March 2010. Wedding was held indoors airconditioned and carpeted. Gown in prestine condition. 100% Duppion Silk.
Background on Pronovias (the brand):-
The Manuel Mota, Pronovias 2009 collection, part of the Pronovias family. Many of the designs include a level of corsetry that requires a very high standard of cut and fit. The design direction is soft and feminine and key fabrics are taffeta, lace and silk. Manuel Mota has a long and celebrated history of designing and making beautiful, unique designer wedding gowns. These wedding gowns are made by a skilled team of cutters and seamstresses. www.pronovias.com
Background on Manual Mota (the designer):-
A prominent designer at Pronovias for 17 years, Manual Mota designs for more daring brides who look for a new ans duggestive image. His designs range from delicately classical styles to contemporary and avant-garde styles. His designs are constantly briming with life and optimism without the feeling of being out of place. http://www.pronovias.com/wedding-gowns/last-collection-manuel-mota/
Background on Designer Bridal Room, Malaysia (where the gown was purchased):- http://www.designerbridalroom.com.my/main.htm
- Alterations: Altered slightly to fit body and length, refer to Bride's Body Measurements. Bride's Body Measurements Waist: 27.5" Hips: 36" Chest: 33" Height: 5" 2' (Wore 5" height shoes)
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned. Stored in black canvas bag given by Designer Bridal Room.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Petaling Jaya, AL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.