I recently wore this amazing vintage-inspired dress for my wedding. After an amazing day and evening, it’s gently worn – but I believe it to be in good enough shape for someone else to enjoy. It has slight imperfections that can probably be eliminated after a trip to the cleaners.
The dress is Manuel Mota for Pronovias, I believe the 2012 collection. It retailed at over $3,000. It is a deep ivory satin with a cowl v-neck front, backless with a cowl and unique beaded straps with feathers. I had a French bustle added.
Here is a bridal store’s listing of the gown: http://www.castlecouturenj.com/bridal-collections/manuel-mota-for-pronovias/manuel-mota-for-pronovias-embrujo-detail
Overall, the dress photographed beautifully. It was glamorous and unique.
- Alterations: I am about 5’5, 5’8 with wedding shoes. The dress grazed the floor. I have a small chest, 32B and am a size 0.
- Preservation Method: I have yet to get the dress cleaned but will if it finds a new bride.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.