As seen on Style Me Pretty!: http://www.stylemepretty.com/2013/03/29/little-compton-rhode-island-wedding-from-charmed-places/
It is so hard to part with this gown. This is a museum couture quality piece from the late Barcelona designer, Manuel Mota. It is one of his last absolutely gorgeous and unusual pieces. This piece is now considered collectable with the passing of Manual Mota last year. It’s incredibly well made and has just enough sparkle. It has a long train which can be bustled for dancing/walking. It also has two layers of lace overlay with sequins… feathers line the bust line and across the back of the dress giving it a touch of Alexander McQueen. I had the bolero fitted to the dress as well, but it was not worn other than for one photo. The bolero is also lace and sequin with feathers outlining the entire perimeter. There are thin spaghetti straps if you’d like straps or it can be worn strapless. It is sure to stun your spouse-to-be and guests. It is the perfect dress for any wedding and lends itself especially to a shabby chic, vintage, or Gatsby style wedding.
This dress needs to be seen and touched in person to give the full effect of the quality of the work and fabric. Please don’t hesitate, to contact me to arrange a try-on time.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 33
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: The alterations on this gown were performed by an impeccable seamstress in Manhattan. She built in a 34a-b bra that is very comfortable. The bodice was trimmed from a size 8 to a size 2 and the train length reduced to match appropriately. Sew Elegant in Manhattan did the alterations. Essen is INCREDIBLE. I visited 4 seamstresses before going with her. She took incredible care of this dress so it would be ready to worn again or preserved for a life time.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Embellishment
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous
- Preservation Method: The gown has been expertly cleaned and is stored in an airtight garment bag. It has no stains or tears. It's ready to wear!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: jersey city, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.