This dress was worn once for my wedding this February in Mexico. I loved it because it is so light and breezy. The photographers said it was unique as the ruffles floated in the wind to make great pics! It is in immaculate condition and I have had it professionally dry cleaned by Busy Bee Gold in Vancouver ($340) and have not taken it out of the bag since then. I purchased the dress for $1200 and spent over $400 in alterations. It is a size 8 but had it altered to size 6 (street size 4). I am 5’5, 34C and was ~ 120-125 lbs at the time of my wedding. I can provide all receipts.
Dress is classified as ivory but to me to it appears completely white.
- Alterations: I was a street size 4 when I had it taken in and this means that the dress is a size 6. I had cups put in but they can be taken out. I am 5'4 and a half and wore 2' sandals and had it shortened to this length.
- Preservation Method: I had the dress dry cleaned 5 days after the wedding and it is currently in pristine condition in the storage bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.