I bought this beautiful Monique L’huillier skirt at the Glamour closet in SF about 9 months ago. I really loved it at the time but just recently decided that it’s not me and have gone a different direction. The skirt has never been worn or altered, it is bridal size 8. The material and color is gorgeous and it matches the BHLDN columnar corset perfectly. I am hoping to make most of my money back on the skirt and am basically throwing in the corset for free. The skirt retails for about $7,000 and I’m taking a little off the discounted price I bought it for. The ruching has a few loose threads that can be easily fixed, it is otherwise in perfect condition.
The corset is a size 8 and fit me near perfectly. I wear a 34C bra size.
Below are my measurements. The skirt fit me really well but was a little big through the hips and butt. It was also a little long.
- Alterations: This dress and top have never been altered. The skirt was a sample that was purchased at a discounted price.
- Preservation Method: It has been hanging in a garment bag in my closet for about 9 months.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.