After spending a day at David’s Bridal, I was devastated. I was looking for my dream dress with a dropped waist and one strap. David’s Bridal did not have a single dress that met these requirements. I called Bridal Super Store in Castleton, Indiana and to my surprise they had an opening for the next day! Walking into Bridal Superstore I felt like a celebrity. The dresses looked nicer and more glamorous than anything I had seen the day before. The sales rep handed me 5 tags and said place these on the hangers of the gowns you choose and those will be the gowns you try on today. To make a long story short, the first dress I picked was the last dress I tried on and I knew from the second I looked in the mirror that I had found my dress that made me feel gorgeous!
- Alterations: There have been a couple alterations to the dress. I had the beadwork on the top and strap re-finished to ensure that I would look flawless on my big day. The sides have been slightly taken in and the length was not touched. I am 5'8 and wore it with flats (slight heal). With some of the beads from the dress, I had a matching hair piece made and a matching veil. I will be happy to include these items at no additional cost as a bonus to the next person who gets to appreciate this glamorous gown. I also had a bustle added for the reception.
- Preservation Method: I have had the dress recently cleaned and pressed (August 2013) and it is currently being stored in my closet inside the cleaning bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Greenwood, IN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.