This dress was bought at The White Room in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, a really beautiful shop just south of Nashville. After looking for completely different styles, I tried this one on and accidentally fell in love right away. It is a great strapless, I felt comfortable in it all night, and it’s got a fun, playful style while still capturing that elegance and beautiful train.
- Alterations: I enhanced the sweetheart neckline a bit, and added a french bustle. It's in excellent, like new condition and has been professionally dry-cleaned. I also changed the color of the belt with a new ribbon, and the buyer would be welcome to both the original color belt, as well as the one seen here.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry-cleaned and is only two months old, so it's just like new. It's been vacuum sealed and is waiting for a happy new owner!
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Louisville, KY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.