A stunning lace, slim line gown with V-neckline and cap-sleeves features a separate slip gown of Vogue Satin to be worn below. Has an alluring open key hole back, covered buttons, and a zipper closure. Full length, all ivory gown with beautiful lace detailed train. Includes a detachable ivory satin ribbon belt, which was never worn. Maggie Sottero Certificate of Authenticity the dress came with is included as well and I have original receipt.
First and only owner. No tears or rips and no mud, grass, or wine stains happened during the one day of wear. Dress was professionally cleaned and preserved by professional bridal gown preservation company.
- Alterations: Wedding dress fit perfectly so no alterations were done except the addition of a bustle and padded bra cups were sewn in. For dress length purposes, I am 5' 5" and wore approximately 4 inch heels. I have original alterations receipt.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and preserved by Wedding Gown Preservation Company. Dress is preserved with a 100 year guarantee. I have original preservation receipt (cost approximately $200).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.