First bought this dress because our location was on a hilltop overlooking the ocean. A couple months before the wedding my location changed to indoors and became a bit more glam, and so did the dress I was going to have to wear. I went through with getting $700 worth of alterations on it (which is why the price is listed at 2700, originally the dress is 2050 but with $700 worth of alterations by Sew Elegant). It’s a beautiful dress, never worn, pressed and ready to go. There’s a corset built in so there’s no need for a bra, great support and great shape to it. It also moves beautifully.
- Alterations: Slit in the skirt, back lace altered into a V shape, and delicate tool sleeves added to the top along with the neckline slightly elevated.
- Preservation Method: Brand new, never worn, pressed and ready to go.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.