I purchased this dress at Becker’s Bridal in 2012. This is the Maggie Sottero Madelyn Style V7111 in White. I ordered the the Sash for around the hips and the veil which is included in the price. I wanted a more custom look to the dress and of course more bling :)
I do have the receipt still I am just trying to find it. I kept it for this reason so if I can’t find it I will try to call the Bridal store and get a copy of it for you.
DRESS *Tulle bodice with Beaded Embellishments featuring Swarovski Crystals . Ballgown with dipped neckline and corset closure. This ballgown evokes your sense of fantasy. Gathered frills edge the neckline and create playful tiers that descend down the skirt. Beaded embellishments gently frame the bodice, and encircle the empire waist.
VEIL * White Giselle Veil Style SP 153. 42? long x 72? wide-Marquis stone, crystal, rhinestone, pearl, silver bugle, beaded edge.
- Alterations: I have not done any alterations at all on the dress. It has been stored in the garment bag in a closet in a smoke free home. This is literally NEW. I never even tried it on again once I brought it home. So I have only been in the dress once and that was at the store when it came in.
- Preservation Method: I already mentioned this above but as far as the price. This dress is absolutely beautiful and I was actually able to get a discount at purchasing it for $1361.04 to be exact so it's well worth the $1000 I'm asking for the Dress, Sash, and Veil. I have tons more pictures if you need to see them. Or you can get ahold of me on fb and I will send you the album of photos I have. facebook dot com/tinamarieonline
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Battle Creek, MI
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.