I am selling my gently used Claire Pettibone Madeline dress that I wore to my June 2013 wedding. This dress is light-weight and comfortable, perfect for outdoor weddings.
The dress is ivory , v-neck and has a short train with single point bustle. The dress is lined with a champagne colored silk and has a cotton lace overlay , grosgrain ribbon and buttons. The lace pattern is beautiful and very unique.
I hope that someone will be able to enjoy this dress as much as I did! Please feel free to contact me with questions or additional details.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 35
- Height with Shoes: 5'8''
- Alterations: Dress was ordered in 2013 from a small boutique in Denver Colorado. Here are the current measurements after alterations: Bust: 34B Waist: 28 inches Hips: 35 inches. Length (Shoulder to bottom of back train): 68 inches Length (Shoulder to front bottom of dress): 62 inches Alterations: Hips were taken-in. Straps were shortened slightly. Bottom was hemmed. I am 5'5'' and I wore 3-4 inch heels. One small button was added for bustle.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace, Silk
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Bohemian, Classic, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Professionally Dry-Cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.