This dress is still being produced by Modern Trousseau and retails for $3700 new. The style is “Macy”. It was purchased at “The Little White Dress” in Denver, CO.
It is a very light ivory color, and is airy and light to wear. It is a delicate silk organza fabric with flaps of the organza running vertically down the dress with raw edges on the sides and bottom. The bodice has horizontal folds up to the sweetheart neckline. It is a drop waist with a low back that uses a zipper to close.
- Alterations: It comes with spaghetti straps or strapless; I had the straps removed. The train is a sweep train and my seamstress put in an American bustle with a button for dancing. I am 5' 4" tall and wore 4" heels with the dress. I have a small waist but larger hips so I didn't need to take in the hips but the bodice was taken in quite a bit. The tags were removed in the process but will be sent with the dress. My seamstress told me the bodice can be let back out a few inches. Approximate measurements Bust: 32" - cups can be sewn in Waist: 25" Hips: 35" Length: 49" underarm to hem The bottom was trimmed an inch after the wedding and can be trimmed more if desired.
- Preservation Method: The dress was also hand washed after the wedding, and stored in the dress bag. Due to the delicate fabric, the dress will need to be professionally pressed after shipping.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: ketchum, ID
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.