I loved this dress as soon as it was brought to me to try on. It has a vintage feel to it, and retails for $4,000. The hand-woven silk, organza, and beading give it uniqueness. It is ivory and long, and, seriously, the most beautiful dress. I felt like royalty in it.
- Alterations: It is gorgeous, but the third time I put it on I noticed it is missing a small part of lace and beading on the back by the zipper. It's really not that noticeable but can be fixed easily by a tailor. I bought it at a sample sale, and ended up buying another one because I didn't have time to get it fixed by the time I noticed it. - One week before the wedding.
- Preservation Method: No preservation other than a gown bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.