I began looking for a dress online, got an idea of exactly what I wanted and then went on the search in stores all around town. I became very frustrated when I couldn’t find anything remotely similar, or even modest at all. I kept coming back to this dress online, couldn’t find it anywhere except all the way across the country. So I bought it. Online. Without trying it on, and with no returns. But it fit perfectly. I was so happy with this beautiful lace wedding gown. I wore it for my wedding and two receptions. I absolutely love this dress and got compliments on it all night.
- Alterations: Slight alterations were done to the neckline of this dress by the vendor, before I purchased it, to make the neckline slightly higher and more modest. there is a layer under the lace that I also had my mom sew around the neckline so it wouldn't slide back and forth, and so it would keep the pretty scalloped pattern all the way around. I also wore a slip under the dress to make it more full around the bottom.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been dry-cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: greenwood, IN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.