I usually wear a size 16-18 in regular dresses. The label size reads 24 and is made for measurements: bust — 48.5, waist — 38.5, hips — 51.5. I paid a total of $1100 for the dress. Asking $800 for the dress . . . OBO.
A great dress, very feminine, only worn twice, once on our wedding day (where we had beautiful weather all day) and again at an open house reception where I am from, at my parent’s home.
Taffeta and lace combine for this romantic ball gown. The ruched asymmetrical bodice has a natural waistline that gently contours the body, while cap tulip styled sleeves and slight sweetheart neckline add definition to the stylish top Covered buttons dominate the high back, as crystals luxuriously embellish the waist and ball skirt for a strikingly gorgeous gleam. The full, ball gown skirt is created by soft pickups of taffeta and lace that adorn the floor-length skirt with a chapel train.
Please let me know if you have any questions!
- Alterations: I had the neckline altered from a round scoop to a slight sweetheart neckline and the chapel length train altered to be capable of being put up into a french bustle with 7 pickups and color coordinated ties. I also had the dress shortened to fit me. I am 5'5 and wore 2 inch wedges with the dress and it just brushed the ground.
- Preservation Method: I have had the dressed stored in the provided gown bag hanging in my closet since the day of the wedding. It is still in very good condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Rexburg, ID
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.