I bought this dress in an upscale bridal salon and it really was love at first sight. I wanted a dress that stood out, sparkled, and was classic glamorous without being too princessy. I had lots of good luck on our wedding day in case you’re superstitious, and I would really love it if someone got to use the dress again to make their day! Please ask any questions you have about the dress!
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: Can fit a C cup
- Height with Shoes: Height 5'5 plus 4.5in shoes
- Alterations: There's no damage to the dress, but I did add cups to the dress that are removable. I also added really expensive custom straps with matching beading for extra support. You could cut them out if you desire but I loved how it looked with the straps. i also took off the train so it was easy to walk in all night. The dress is still a bit longer in the back, but this is done on purpose so it looked glamourous.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Glamorous, Modern, Open Back
- Preservation Method: Stored in a smoke free house. No damage to the dress, and since my wedding just passed, I didn't have time to preserve or clean yet. I kept that in mind with the price i'm selling it for.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , FL
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.