I’ve loved this dress since I first saw it! I wore it for my beach wedding, and it was so light and easy to wear. It is NOT heavy in the least. It looks beautiful in pictures, and would be perfect for a more formal venue as well. My dress is ivory, but this is the link: http://www.jlmcouture.com/Lazaro/Bridal/Favorites/Style-3108
I would also be willing to sell my shoes- jimmy choo clue, and my headpiece- johanna johnson garland, for an additional amount.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 30
- Height with Shoes: 5' 10
- Alterations: The bust was taken in because the dress is apparently inherently wide in the top. I am a 36B top, and I had a low backed corset style bra sewn into the top. There were no other alterations because of how low the back is; it is very easy to wear. The length was long enough for me to wear 4.5 inch heels (I am 5'6"). The dress had a bustle added, but one of the buttons was torn off- it did not damage the dress, but it will have to be re-added if you intend on bustling.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Organza, Satin, Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Beach, Belt/Sash, Classic, Floral, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress is being preserved right now- I just got back from my wedding!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Royal Oak,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.