This is a beautiful custom ivory tulle ball gown with a pleated satin bodice and sweetheart neckline. This dress was originally Lazaro’s LZ3061 but I fell in love with LZ3108, so I had the top of the dress completely re-made to look like LZ3108. Therefore, the bottom of the dress remains an original Lazaro and the top is custom made by Shinbu Bridal in Los Angeles.
The fabric that Shinbu used for the bodice is a more luxurious fabric than the one Lazaro used so I think my dress ended up looking more elegant and expensive than LZ3108. The dress has a beautiful chapel train and a sparkly fabric underneath the tulle of the skirt. When you walk, the sparkles will peer through the tulle. It is very comfortable despite it being a big puffy dress.
Local brides to be are welcome to come see the dress in person or simply contact me via emal and I can send you more pictures and info.
- Alterations: Dress was cut to fit my height with shoes 5'9", without shoes I am 5'5". My measurements are 34C, 25, 33.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.