I bought this dress at legendary Kleinfeld in downtown New York. This dress was worn at the church ceremony and at the hotel reception. It’s in brand new condition – repaired by wedding gown specialists, cleaned and sealed in an airtight box.
This is an incredibly detailed, art deco inspired gown, with hand-worked crystal beading and intricate embroidery. The strapless neckline is slightly curved and the back is just low enough to add a wow factor. The empire bodice flows into a silk organza ruffled tiered A-line skirt and stunning sweep train.
- Alterations: The bust was slightly taken in (34 B/C) and the dress shortened a little in the front to avoid tripping on the gown.
- Preservation Method: There were a few rips at the bottom bustle which has since been professionally repaired, cleaned and stored by J Scheer, the vendor recommended by Kleinfeld. Their preservation method is detailed in the website link below. http://jscheer.com/about/
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.