This is a stunning vintage-inspired trumpet Lazaro gown from the fall 2010 collection. Intricate beadwork covering the entire top, luxe ivory satin on the bottom. Gorgeous ivory satin belt with beadwork. French bustle with numbered ties- very easy to bustle. It is a jaw-dropping dress and literally took my breath away when I tried it on- I never wanted to take it off! I hope another bride can enjoy it as much as I did!
- Alterations: Because of my height I had to order this dress with 5 additional inches added to the bottom, so there is PLENTY of room for alterations in the length. It did not effect where the trumpet starts, only the length past that.
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.