If you are looking for a black tie, glamorous, vintage wedding dress; then this is the right gown for you! I purchased this gown in the Spring of 2012, and I recently just got married this August, 2013. Although this dress was a design from Lazaro’s Spring 2012 collection, I had many custom changes made to it. There is virtually no damage to the dress because I literally wore it for 3 hours, then changed into a cute party dress. This dress is definitely not for a shy bride! If you want to stand out on your wedding day, this dress is calling your name.
- Alterations: The chest is double cupped to really give support. I also had the neckline lowed just a 1/2 inch; which is perfect for the bride who wants to give a little sex appeal. I had the cathedral train extended an extra 18 inches and an extensive amount of crinoline added under the skirt for extreme drama. I also ordered a custom Maria Elena Swaroski Crystal vintage gold belt with feathers on the belt, this replaced the belt that came with the dress.
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.