Gorgeous designer dress with beautiful lace and beading detail on the bodice and flowy organza skirt. Sweetheart neckline, beautiful low back, and stunning chapel train! The gown looks full but is very light and easy to walk in compared to other Lazaro ball gowns. If interested, please email me for more detailed pictures.
Dress was shipped from the renowned bridal boutique, Kleinfeld in New York.
Dress was worn outside for pictures. Any snags would only be underneath the many layers of the skirt and is unseen on the outside.
See website for dress here:
Designer site description: Ivory organza wave bridal ball gown, sheer alencon lace bodice with organza petal accent, platinum jeweled ribbon belt at natural waist, circular skirt, chapel train.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 0
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: I am a street size 00. I had a professional seamstress who only specializes in wedding gowns alter the dress to my size/height by NOT cutting away any of the original fabric! All you will have to do if you need to resize is to have a seamstress cut the seams where it was folded and sown. This dress will fit any bride who is a size 00-6! The seamstress also added a bustle and padded cups (so no bra will be needed). The cups are easily removable. Overall, about $400 worth of alterations.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Lace, Organza, Satin
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Belt/Sash, Floral, Glamorous, Open Back, Ruffles
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.