After changing track from a traditional wedding to a destination wedding on the island of Anguilla I knew the original dress I’d purchased wouldn’t fit the theme of an island wedding. My mom and I went back to look at alternate dresses and this dress had just come into the shop. Although it was above our original budget, my mom saw this dress and said I just had to try it on. I am petite at only 5’0 tall without shoes, and never though a dress of this shape would flatter me, but since my mother was going to pay for my dress I figured I should at least give her one pick. Once I tried it on, I just knew it was “the one.” It was beautiful and light and the beaded lace overlay on silk just felt perfect for my destination wedding!
Small train that offers a low bustle. If interested contact me for additional photos.
Once worn – professionally cleaned and stored
Purchased at Jennifer’s Bridal in Hockessin, DE.
- Alterations: Dress was custom ordered. Fit perfectly with 3" heels. I am 5'0 tall without shoes. Size 0-2. No damage. It's more of an ivory color, not white or diamond white.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned, boxed and stored.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.