I wore this dress for my wedding in 2008. It is Kenneth Pool for Amsale- and one of the first dresses designed by Austin Scarlett of Project Runway. I purchased directly from the Amsale showroom in Manhattan. Dress is in perfect condition except for small stain on the back (which can be removed with proper cleaning), and which is why I’ve discounted so much. It is honestly the most gorgeous dress I have ever seen. So vintage looking yet modern and sophisticated. The beading is so incredible. And the dress is comfortable!
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 10
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: soft cups have been added so that no bra is necessary.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Embellishment, Satin, Tulle
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Glamorous
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.