Wtoo Brides “Lycette” gown.
Description: Ivory re-embroidered lace v-neck trumpet gown with keyhole back and pearl and crystal encrusted belt. Sweep train.
The Lycette is from the Watters Wtoo spring 2011 collection (style number 16432). It was purchased in August 2012 for my April 6th, 2013 wedding. The keyhole back and sweep train of this dress make it beautifully romantic. The dress came with a gorgeous pearl and crystal sash, which i had sewn into this dress. I received so many compliments on this unique and feminine fit and flare dress! I truly was IN LOVE with it! You’ll fall in love with it also.
* This dress is in excellent condition and ready for another gorgeous bride to show off in it ;)
PAYPAL payment preferred.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: ALTERATIONS: I had it professionally altered to include sewn-in bra cups (no bra should be worn with this dress) and a double French bustle (so the dress does not drag at the reception). The length was also altered to fit me at 5'6" with heels (I'm 5'3" without my wedding heels.) As I mentioned above, the pearl and crystal sash was sewn into the waist of the dress so I didn't have to continue fix the bow all night and it made the back all that more glamorous. My custom alterations totaled $250.00.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: 3/4 length sleeve
- Style: Belt/Sash, Glamorous, Open Back
- Preservation Method: PRESERVATION: Within one week of the wedding, the dress was professional cleaned by a dry cleaning company that specializes in wedding gown and gown preservation. It is hanging in a breathable garment bag (also included in purchase) in a smoke-free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , NJ
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.