This dress was purchased new at a bridal boutique. Designed by a Spanish designer, Rosa Clara, it was made to order in Spain.
Material: Garza silk-organza
I was able to wear a regular bra with this neckline. I also have a slip that I can send with the dress if you want!
- Alterations: This dress was altered by a professional seamstress in partnership with the bridal boutique I purchased the dress from. Measurements: From underarm to waist seam (8.24"), from center "v" to under bustline (4"), around bustline (30"), around waist (27"), center front "v" to center hemline bottom (49" overskirt, 47.5" underskirt). There is also about a 1" seam allowance on all altered seams except hemline. The flower at the waist was removed but I can send it with the dress if you'd like to reattach it.
- Preservation Method: This dress was worn once for my wedding only (approximately 4 hours). Nothing was spilled on it. It was professionally cleaned and pressed by a wedding gown cleaning and preservation shop. It was hand-cleaned by a Wedding Gown Associate technician who received gown cleaning training in Boston, Massachusetts and used a hydro-carbon rinse bath. (I have a letter stating this information from the cleaners if you need to see it.) It has been hung on a padded hanger and stuffed with acid-free tissue paper to keep its shape.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.