Look ethereal in this flowing, romantic dress from designer Ivy & Aster. Silk chiffon gown with starburst bodice and subtly draped skirt with a long chapel train.
The photo with the peach background is from the designer showing the gown in another color, but shows the style of the dress very well. The other photos show the off white color, which is right in between ivory and white. I don’t have my wedding photos back from our photographer, but here is a link to a blog post on the gown for more pictures (note: the color featured in this shoot is the silver version): http://www.dresstheoryseattle.com/2013/07/lumiere-by-ivy-aster-dress-dreaming.html
Ivy & Aster takes at least 18 weeks to create each dress (I had to pay a $200 rush fee for mine!) – this dress can be shipped out right away – in time for a summer wedding!
- Alterations: The gown was hemmed to fit a 5'11" frame including heels, taken in a little at the sides to fit the bust more closely, and given a 5 point bustle. Comes with a built in bustier and covered buttons on the bodice ordered from the designer. There is one small spot (dime-sized) that they were not able to get out right at the hemline which isn't noticeable when the dress is on, and shortening the hem about 1" would remove the spot. I can provide a picture of this as well as other photos of the dress on if anyone is interested in seeing more.
- Preservation Method: My wedding was just a few weeks ago, and the dress was immediately cleaned professionally and stored in the hanging dress back provided by the designer.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.