I bought this dress at BHLDN Beverly Hills Store for my beach wedding in Hawaii. I tried several other dresses afterward but I couldn’t get rid of this dress in my head, so I went back to purchase it. It was perfect for me!! I loved its simple design but also very elegant and feminine because of beautiful laces.
- Alterations: It has some damages on laces (especially at bottom) since it is very delicate fabric. But it is not that noticeable when you wear it due to its natural gatherings. (Please note the attached photo.) I didn't make any alterations. It was a perfect fit for me. (My sizes: 5'5'', 115 Ibs, 34A)
- Preservation Method: It was professionally dry cleaned after wedding. I have all the original garment bag, hanger, box, shoulder straps and tags.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.