Luella Gown by Catherine Deane in Size 0. Has only been worn for an hour at my ceremony (not worn during the reception).
I’m listing it at a pretty high discount
because the lace has a small hole near the bottom. But honestly it can’t be seen without very close examination, because of the way the lace falls in pleats from the waist, hiding it. Happy to send pictures of this!
Comes in original BHLDN garment bag.
Please email to request more photos of the dress. Can also find more at:
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 0
- Height with Shoes: 5' 5
- Alterations: If you're the same height as me, you'll save about $350 in hemming, because this dress needed to be altered from the waist line, so as not to interfere with the beautiful lace pattern. Length was altered to 5'5" height, without heels.
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Beach, Bohemian, Floral
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Kept safely in BHLDN garment bag in a smoke-free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Brooklyn,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.