Luella Gown by Catherine Deane in Size 0.
Finely ruched tulle flows up and around a fitted bodice before softly floating into a lacy skirt. Catherine Deane’s airy and romantic dress is both subtle and breathtaking, and pairs well with a sash or statement necklace.
I’m listing it at a pretty high discount because the lace has some wear and tear at the bottom where it touches the ground. But honestly it can’t be seen without very close examination, because of the way the lace falls in pleats, hiding it.
Comes in original BHLDN garment bag.
More photos can be found at:
- Alterations: If you're the same height as me, you'll save about $350 in hemming, because this dress needed to be altered from the waist line, so as not to interfere with the beautiful lace pattern. Length was altered to 5'5" height, without heels.
- Preservation Method: Kept safely in BHLDN garment bag in a smoke-free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.