Hello! Congratulations on your engagement!
I’m selling a brand new, never worn Catherine Dean Luella Wedding Gown for BHLDN (Anthropologie wedding line) in women’s size 4. The dress has never been altered and comes in it’s original linen breathable garment bag. There’s not a mark on the dress and it still has the tags on it. I loved the dress online, but when it arrived from the United States and I tried it on, it just wasn’t for me. Retail price was $1800 USD and I’m hoping to recoup some of the money to put towards a more suitable dress for my big day.
- This silhouette is fitted through the bodice.
- Can be shortened if you like (using an experienced bridal tailor)
- Interior bust cups with underwire
- Silk tulle shell
- Charmeuse lining
If you’re looking for some really specific pictures, just let me know and I’ll email them over.
- Alterations: There have been no alterations to the dress. Still with original tags.
- Preservation Method: Has remained it is original breathable, linen garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.