I fell in love with the Luella dress by Catherine Deane for BHLDN at first sight. This dress was everything I wanted – feminine, romantic, flowy and vintage-inspired.
In the end, I fell in love with a vintage dress and missed the return date by a couple weeks and am selling this gorgeous Luella gown at a deep discount.
Please see below description from the BHLDN site:
Finely ruched tulle flows up and around a fitted bodice before softly floating into a lacy skirt. Catherine Deane’s airy and romantic dress is both subtle and breathtaking, and pairs well with a sash or statement necklace. Back zip. Professionally clean. Imported.
This silhouette is fitted through the bodice. For best fit, size to the curvier of your bust and waist measurements.
*Can be shortened; using an experienced bridal tailor is recommended
*Interior bust cups with underwire
*Silk tulle shell
Pictured with Climbing Roses Sash – sash not included.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: No alterations have been made. It is in pristine condition with original tags.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Bohemian, Classic, Glamorous
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress has never been worn and has been stored in its original garment bag in a closed closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Oakland, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.