Hi all! This dress is Lucrecia, by Two by Rosa Clara, a spanish designer. I absolutely loved this dress and everything about it. I bought the dress at Eva’s Bridal in Oak Lawn, IL. I wore it to my ceremony and reception on 4/28/12. It has a sweetheart neckline. The material is Royal Organza. Dress color: Ivory (Diamond white). The dress was worn with a trumpet/mermaid petticoat underneath for more volume. I also wore a crystal beaded belt with the dress, which is not included. I wish I had more occasions to wear the dress too, but I hope someone else gets to enjoy it as much as I did.
- Alterations: The alterations included taking in the top to fit snuggly. The dress was altered to my measurements: Bust: 36, Waist: 27, Hips: 33. A bustle was created using clear snap buttons.
- Preservation Method: The dress was profressionally cleaned ($200 cleaning fee) and remains in the wrapping from the cleaning.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.