The dress is originally strapless but I had sheer, removable cap sleeves made. They just button right off. Also, I wore a separate underskirt for volume, which I can also include, if you’d like. The dress also has a built-in corset and light to moderate bust padding. It was tailored snugly to wear without a strapless bra, so if you’ll be wearing one, you’ll want to account for that in the measurements.
This dress is in very good condition. I had it tailored to hit slightly above the floor (I’m 5 ft 3.5 in), so it wouldn’t get trampled, dragged on the ground, torn or soiled.
It’s wonderfully lightweight and flowy! If you’re looking for classic, understated elegance, without all the weight, discomfort and poof, you’ll be pleased :)
**Please note that the crystal sash in the photos is NOT included. It was purchased separately, and I’d like to keep it in the family. If you’re interested in buying a similar sash, feel free to ask me for the maker’s information!
- Label Size: 0
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 31
- Waist: 26.5
- Hips: full skirt--anywhere from 0 to 50
- Height with Shoes: I am 5'3
- Alterations: Originally a wedding size 2, but I had it altered to a wedding size 0. I was a street size 2/3 at the time.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Portland, OR
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.