I found the dress with my friend Sophie. At first, she wasn’t sure, but for me, it was perfect. And when it was pinched and then decked out with belt and voilette, she was almost crying. It hit just the right note of soft beauty, whimsy and with just enough presence, but not too overpowering. I had imagined something that would be lacy, vintage but at the same time the ruffles make it modern and fun. And I felt just wonderful, almost too beautiful when I put it on in the store, and actually trembling with excitement on my wedding day.
- Alterations: Alterations were made to bring it in to my measurements exactly (bust, 36, waist 27.5, hips 41) down the back. It was also hemmed to my height (plus shoes, 5'7.5") and the lace was raised one inch to show off more of the ruffles in the front. A one-bottom bustle was added in the back, for dancing. Some threads of the ruffle came undone and were snipped (very minor).
- Preservation Method: It has been drycleaned and is now hanging in the original store bag and structure.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Montreal, QC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.