This dress is very lightweight and would be great for a rustic or destination wedding. The bottom layer (linen) is completely detached from the top layer (organza), and can even be worn by itself. The unique layering on the bottom make this dress a one of a kind. The dress has never been worn except for sizing. I bought it for my own wedding but ended up with a different dress. It’s originally $440, and I am selling it for $240. The back imitates the v-neck in the front. Would be great for a size 2 or size 4 person 5’6 or shorter.
- Alterations: It was taken in the waist to be fitted. It is still a size 4, it just doesn't hang like a drape anymore. Never been worn.
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Traverse City, MI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.